Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Day 22: A Favorite Memory I have...

A favorite memory I have is when Make A Wish granted my Jaslynn's wish of meeting Mickey Mouse and flew us to Disney World. We go to stay in Give Kids the World. An awesome little villiage that families of wish kids get to stay free of charge. They provide breakfast and dinner also free of charge. I have so many great memories of when we went. We also did not have to wait in line for anything we got passes to move ahead.

Everyone was so great with us. We were provided with a rental car and spending money. We just had so much fun, It is a memory that I will have for a life time. The look on Jaslynn's face was remarkable and something I will never forget.

I know this is a short post, I am not feeling well today. I have a infection in both eyes, and I have the chills. The doctor is keeping me home from work an extra day.

Thanks for stopping by today Friends! I promise I will do another post of our time in Disney World with Make A Wish so you can see all of our amazing memories.

A Fresh Start

No comments: