Thursday, October 1, 2015

Things To Think About Thursday

I have been trying to have a more positive attitude lately. I want to start living the life I have always wanted to live. But sometimes when I am down and feel like I can not take on the world I put on my brave face.



But to be honest it can be so exhausting sometimes. There are times that I just want to crawl up in a ball and just stay there. Especially when there are bad days at work. Sometimes I just feel like I do not belong. But I put on my brave happy face, joke around, talk with the girls. I find myself just wanting to be honest I have no idea. I just want to truly happy.



I know we are all allowed to have our days.....it is just some of us have them more often than others.



But I know that tomorrow is another day....another day to let go of the little things that I can not control....to try to live happy....like I said before...it is me vs. me.....well me vs. me and me vs. the monsters that live in my head.

No comments: