Friday, July 15, 2016

40 Things To Do BEFORE I Turn 40

So on Friday I turn 39....39 years old. In a way it is hard to imagine. I never that I would make it to 35 much less 39. I have been doing a lot of thinking. I am no where close to where I want to be. If you told me at 19 that I would be doing Accounts Payable and Payroll in 20 years, I would have laughed and said "Yeah right!" But that is what I do for work. Don't get me wrong I do love my job. I love the people I work with but am I absolutely in love with what I do? No I am not.



3 days ago I decided it was time for a change. I was talking to a co-worker and she made me realize that I was nowhere near were I wanted to be. It was time for me to finally to stop and think about what I wanted and needed. It was time for a lifestyle change. I need to do me. I thought about turning 39 and only being 1 year away from 40 and I feel like I have not achieved very many of my goals. So I have come up with 40 Things I Will Do Before I Turn 40. I am going to set fourth my goals and achieve them. They are in no particular order.



1. Continue on my fitness journey. I now think of it as a way of life not exercise.

2. Compete in a fitness bikini competition. I have wanted to do that since I was 19 so 20 years later it is time to make that happen.

3. Finally open my business. That is something I have wanted to do for like 15 years now. Better now than never.

4. Go on a date to the museum. Just walk around look at the art and admire it.

5. Be a better Mom, Wife, and Daughter. I always let my anxiety and depression get the best of me. It is time that I try really hard not to do that anymore.

6. Get a couples massage.

7. Learn how to do a smokey eye.

8. Go watch The Nutcracker.

9.Go on 10 dates with my husband.

10. Go to the ocean. Just go and relax. Don't think about the stresses of work or life. Just go and enjoy my family.

11. Do more art. Be more creative.

12. Do more my nails more.

13. Wear more heels.

14. Stop feeling horrible about myself.

15. Wear more of my clothes. I love fashion. But I have felt so bad about myself for so long that I stopped caring about myself and what I wear.

16. Finally start planning my wedding! It is next December 2017. I am so excited about this. I can not wait.

17. Take the kids to the zoo.

18. Be a tourist in my own city.

19. Travel to another city.

20. Go to Scrap DX and get some awesome craft stuff.

21. Go to Diaso

22. Go on a air plane.

23. Take the kids on a vacation.

24. Get a facial.

25. Move.....I am not a fan of where we are now.

26. Write more snail mail.

27. Go sky diving.

28. Drink a glass of wine with dinner.

29. Get a new tattoo

30. Start a journal.

31. Blog way more.

32. Start my youtube channel.

33. Go back to Kickapoo and gamble.

34. Go to Las Vegas.

35. See my oldest friend Monique.

36. Think more positive.

37. Try a detox.

38. Host a dinner party.

39. Volunteer 4 times.

40. Just enjoy my last year of my 30's make sure I do not regret one thing at all.

That are the 40 things I want to do before I turn 40. I am hoping to cross all of them off of my bucket list. Thanks for stopping by today! And eat a piece of cake for me!

No comments: