Sunday, August 30, 2026
Update on my Life and Etsy Shop
Hello! I know I haven't posted in a very long time. Last time I posted was in April 2026. Let me update you on my cancer journey. I stopped doing chemo. I was getting so sick from the chemo and losing so much weight from being nauseated. Now I am doing immunotherapy once a month. I go again on September 8th. I spoke to a surgeon last week about removing the tumors that are located on my liver and bile duct. It can be done so I am preping for that. I had a sonogram of my heart and still need to do a EKG. I am just waiting for them to schedule it. I need to start exercising and eating more protein diet. I get so tired so excercising is kinda hard for me but I am going to do my best starting tomorrow Monday August 31st.
I have not worked on my Etsy shop. In fact I have it on Vacation Mode right now. I want to list some Halloween jewelry that I have made but I'm afraid I will have my surgery and won't be able to drop off the packages. The surgery can last up to 7 hours and I will be in the hospital for 10 days afterwards. It will be a 8-12 week recovery period afterwards. They want to do the surgery soon. So I'm thinking that I will leave my shop on vacation mode for now and work as I can on making new jewelry that will be for any occasion. I do have a lot of Halloween jewelry that I've made and I'm a bit disappointed that I will not be able to list it.
I am feeling better and I am able to do more stuff since I stopped chemo. I do get tired from the immunotherapy. I rest the day afterwards. But it is nothing like chemo. Thanks for stopping by. I will try to upddate better. It just gets hard. Talk to y'all soon!
XOXO,
Hope Angeline
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment