Sunday, June 12, 2011

I've been gone a long time......

I know I haven't posted anything at all for a while. This pregnancy is alot harder for me. I unfortunately have not been up to planning my Welcome Shower for the baby. I am hoping that after I have him things will get a little easier for me and I can start to plan it! I am due on June 28th so we really do not have that much more to go. We still have a few things that we have to get ready but thats me I put everything off to the last minute.........
What I am going to do is post some pictures of Kal-El Chase 1st birthday. We gave him the nickname of "Monkey" when he was born because he was born with so much hair every where! I wanted to have a Monkey party and my husband of course wanted to have a Superman party so we comprosmised and I came up with "Super Monkey"!!!!!
Here is the banner that I made out of scrapbook paper that I had. I am not sure if you can read it but it says "Happy Birthday Kal-El"
Here is the monkey that I came up with.
Here is Kal-El with his Super Monkey pinata.
Here is his Super Monkey birthday cake. It was so good!!!
I know the pictures are not the best but I just wanted to show you just a sample of what I have done.
XOXOXOXO,

No comments: