Friday, January 11, 2013

Our New Addition: Kara Love Liserio

I have some very amazing news to share with everyone! My Kara Love came into the world on January 7, 2013. She weighed 5 lbs 7 oz and was 18 3/4 in long. She decided to come on Jaslynn's anniversary. I know it's Jaslynn's way of telling me that she's ok, and everything is ok. For me not to be sad anymore.

January 7th was always such a day that was full of sadness and sorrow for me. It was a day that I dread coming and was glad when it was over. But now instead of morning the day that Jaslynn lost her battle with cancer, I am going to celebrate her life and the life of her sister.

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Gib, Kal-El and Brucee are adjusting very well to being big brothers. Kal-El helps by getting her bottles, and telling her "it's ok baby mama coming." Brucee is very curious about her and tells her " hi baby hi." He loves to give her kisses on the forehead. I am so very blessed to have such a great family.

I am ready to get everything back to normal, this pregnancy was harder than my rest and really took a toll on me. I have some time off of work before I have to go back, so I am going to take full advantage of my time off. I am going to start by potty training Kal-El. It is going to get very expensive having to buy diapers for 3 so I need him to potty train ASAP.....lol.

XOXOXO,


No comments: