Sunday, January 6, 2013

Waiting for my Kara Love



Well, the newest addiction to our family should be here any day now. I am both excited and scared. The doctor has put me on bed rest and a liquid diet. I think I have caught up on all of my sleep for the last couple of months. The boys are with Topher's mom and I miss them so much. If I do not have Kara Love by Monday January 7th the doctor will have to induce me.

January 7th is the anniversary of Jaslynn's passing. Jaslynn will be gone 7 years this year. She will be gone longer than she was alive. Jaslynn is my beautiful angel. At 4 years old she was diagnosed with brain cancer we fought a long year and a half battle with the cancer but in the end cancer won. I am not sure how I am going to feel if Kara comes on the day I lost Jaslynn. It will be so bitter sweet. January 7, 2005 has always been the worst day of my life. But if Kara comes on the 7th I will no longer feel that way, if that makes sense.

I will keep you guys posted on what's going on with me and Kara Love :).



XOXOXO,

No comments: