Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Day 14: A habit that I wish I could break

A habit I was I could break is if I could stop drinking so much soda! I love Dr. Pepper and Big Red! I could drink like 6 a day if I do not watch myself. Big Red is popular here in the South. And it is delecious! The best is a Big Red float just like a Root Beer float but with Big Red.



They even have Big Red gum and it does not taste anything like the soda it is more cinammon to me. I am trying to drink more water so far today I have drank like 3 8 oz of water and I did only have 3 Dr. Peppers, but hey you have to start somewhere right? So I think I deserve a internet high 5!



If you have had a problem drinking too much soda and have stopped how did you stop? Do you have any advice and how to slow down on your soda intake??

A Fresh Start

No comments: