Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Day 21: A letter to your 13 year old self....

Today's post is a letter to your 13 year old self....I thought about this one for awhile. There is so much I would tell myself.

Dear Hopee,

I hope all is well. I am writting to you give you some advice. I know what you are thinking, what does she know? Well, I know alot because I am you but in the future.....freaky I know. I am not going to sit here and go on and on. I just want for you to never give up. No matter what. I know you want to be a fashion designer and you can do it. There is going to be a lot of time when you are older for boyfriends and going out. Trust me there will be. Keep your head on straight and keep your eye on the prize. You can make a difference and you can change the world.

Love you, you will do great things in your life.

XOXOXXO,

Me, Hopee.

Thanks for stopping by today Friends!!

A Fresh Start

No comments: