Today is the last blog post in #APRILBLOGADAYCHALLENGE with Karrisa from http://afreshstartonabudget.com/ I am very proud of myself because I posted everyday! I think this is a start in me not procrastinating anymore. I have had a blast writting these topics!
So what would I like to accomplish this year??? Let's see....
1. I want to see where my blog can take me.
2. I want to open my Storenvy store, and start selling my creations
3. I want to also sell on Ebay all my fun thrifting things I find.
4. I want to start working out.
5. I want to stop procrastinating even more.
6. I want to travel a bit, even if it just to visit nearby towns here in Texas.
7. Make more meals at home for my family.
8. I want to be creative more and make fun sparkly things!
9. Donate more time to voluntering with Donate Life and the San Antonio Eye Bank.
10. And Finally I want to be happy.
I think I can accomplish everything on my list for 2015. Thanks for stopping by today Friends! I hope you enjoyed the #APRILBLOGADAYCHALLENGE as much as I have.