Saturday, April 4, 2015

Day 4: One of the last times I cried was

One of the last times that I cried was when I realized that I needed help for my depression and anixety. I have tried for so long to try to be ok because I did not want go back on medicine. I felt by being back on medicine I was failing as a Mother and Wife. But it was all a lie, it was like I was two different people. I was this person who has always similing and laughing to everyone but when I was alone, all I could do was cry. It would take all my strentgh to get out of bed every morning to get ready for work, get Kal-El ready for school and actually go to work. I would drive to work and have to convenience myself to actually go.

When I went to the back to the Doctor I was afraid to tell him what was going on. I have had a couple of different doctors and have never really found one that I really can talk to. But I had to tell him because my kids, my husband and my marriage was starting to suffer. I got the nerve to tell the nurse because I knew once I did that there was no turning back.

The Doctor put me back on my medicine and it has been about a month since I have been on it, and I feel good. I do not remember the last time I felt this good. My husband and my kids have noticed the difference and that makes me feel great. I even had someone at work metion to me how I have been glowing lately...(and no I am not pregnut...lol) I am not going to lie I still do struggle, depression & aniexety is something not to be taken lightly. But I take it one day at a time.



A Fresh Start

No comments: