Saturday, April 25, 2015

Fiesta Falmbeau Parade!

I'm born and raised in San Antonio, TX. Right now in our city it is Fiesta time! Fiesta is a yearly event in our city held in April, the 19th century. The festival began as a single event to honor the memory of the battles of the Alamo and San Jacinto. There are more than 100 events that take place and there are 3 parade. It is a amazing time to be in San Antonio.



Well, tonight my Jaslynn is going to be honored! I get to march in the parade with Circle of Life http://www.thecircleforlife.com/

I am so honored and exicted that I get to march in this parade and carry a poster of my Jaslynn! As I am writting this it is about 5 hours before the parade starts. I can not wait to show all of you pictures of this fun time!

I am now home and we had such a blast at the parade! It was truely one of the best times I have had in a while. Here are some pictures from tonight!



No comments: