Sunday, April 26, 2015

Day 26: If I could relive one day it would be......

If I could relive one day it would have to be the day that my friend Veronica who I call V, went out shopping for the kids school clothes. V's daughter Kennedy and Jaslynn were best of friends. Both Jaslynn and Kennedy were going to Kindergarten, and we made a whole day out of it!

I wish I had taken pictures of that day because we had so much fun. V and I loved going to the Goodwill which we called it the GW so the kids did not know where the clothes were coming from. We left in the morning, and went shopping at several Goodwill's that day. We picked out clothes for the girls, and they tried them on and gave each other a little fashion show in the middle of Goodwill.

It was so much fun! I wish I could relive that day. Jaslynn was feeling so good, and we just laughed so hard and just overall had an awesome day. I love V very much. She is one of the reasons why I am ok today. If it was not for her friendship I do not know what I would have done.

But that was one of the best days I have ever had and I wish I could relive it.

Thanks for stopping by today Friends! Hope you have a wonderful Sunday!!

A Fresh Start

No comments: