Wednesday, May 13, 2015

I have been feeling depressed lately...

For the past few weeks, I know I have not posted as much as I wanted but I have had really bad anxiety and I have been really depressed. I do not know why. I have been taking my medicine and trying to go to sleep earlier.



I would not wish the way I feel on anyone. It is a feeling of being alone and being helpless and feeling like a complete failure. Having to keep a smile on your face so no one really knows how you feel. It is exhausting, so exhausting.



I even got the best mothers day gift ever and I am still depressed. I have always wanted a JellyCat Bunny a baby blue to be exact. And my husband bought one for me! I was so exicited when I picked up the the package from our apartment office. I would like to introduce you to Hal Jordan! 





But even after getting my Hal Jordan I still can not shake this feeling. I am going to try my best to shake this feeling. I do not want to feel this way anymore. Thanks for stopping by today friends and letting me vent. Mental Illness is still a struggle for me. It is real. I just want for anyone who feels like I do that they are not alone.

No comments: