Saturday, May 16, 2015

My most favorite thing about myself...

Since I have been feeling a little or should I say a lot down lately, I have decided to think about some postivie things. I wanted to share what my most favorite thing about myself is. Well, there are actually different things that I love about myself.

I love that I am loyal, funny, think outside the box, creative and my most favorite thing is that I am SPARKLY!

Glitter Sparkle and Shine is my new moto. I even got a t-shirt from 5 below that has that exact saying. 





I am really hoping to overcome my anixety and depression by positive thinking. I am not ready to get on a higher dosage of medicine. My goal actually is to be completely off my medicine eventually. I do not want to give myself a timeline for that. But I am trying to work towards it.



Thanks for stopping by today Friends! What is your favorite thing about yourself???

No comments: