Sunday, May 31, 2015

My goals for June!

I am going to try something different for the month of June. I am going to list my goals that I would like to accomplish. I am not going to list a bunch of different unattainable goals. I am going to be realistic and set some goals that I have been really trying to accomplish.

JUNE GOALS

  • Drink more water.  I am really bad about this.  I drink way too much soda.  I need to stop.
  • Start working out.  I need to start slow, I want to be in shape when we go on vacation.
  • Stop eating out so much.  Take my lunch to work more often.
  • OPEN MY STORENVY STORE!!  I AM SUPER EXICITED FOR THIS ONE.  I am getting my items ready to list.
  • List more on Ebay.  I list some of my thrift teasures on Ebay.  So far I have not made a sell.  But I will!
  • Be more positive.  
  • Do not procrastinate as much.





Do you have any goals that you would like to accomplish? List them here and let's encourage one another. We can do anything! Thanks for stopping by today Friends! Let's rock June!

No comments: