Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Places I Would Like To Visit

I would love to be able to travel. To be able to go and visit different places I think would be AWESOME! My top 4 places to visit that I have on my bucket list are:



To be able to go to Paris and see the Fashion and the Effiel Tower would be so amazing.



To go to Japan and see the Street Fashion that they have and all of the Hello Kitty stuff would be a dream for me. I love everything Kawaii.



Las Angeles is also on my bucket list of places to visit. I want to see the Holly Wood sign, and see my BFF from high school who lives in L.A. She packed up all her stuff and just moved to L.A. one day. The guts she had to do that! I totally admire her for that. I would love to go and shop at Daiso. It is a Japense Dollar store they have in California. From Instagram the pictures that everyone post everything looks so cute and adorable. I think I could spend hours in there!

Last but not least I would love to go to



I am not much of a gambler but just to be able to go and walk around the strip and see all the lights and the action. I think would be fun!

Do you have a bucket list of places you would like to visit? Or have you visited any of the places I would like to go?? If so let me know how you liked it Friends! Thanks for stopping by today!!

No comments: