Tuesday, June 30, 2015

My Depression/Anixety Has Hit Hard Again.......

I know it has been a while since I last posted. In case you are new I suffer from depression & anixety. I am currently on medicine for it, but at this current time my medicine is not working. I am ready to come out and say I also suffer from schizophrenia. I have suffered from it for some time and the only ones who knows about it besides my doctors is my husband and one friend. I am hoping by coming out I can maybe help someone. I am trying to not let my mental illness define me. I know I have said that before, and I kind of feel like it is right now. At work, people are asking what is wrong, I am having such a hard time hiding it now.



Life has been really hard lately for me lately. I am having such a hard time concentrating this month. I have to drag myself out of bed in the morning to go to work. I really do what to acomplish my goals I set forth at the end of May for June. My goals were

JUNE GOALS
* Drink more water. I am really bad about this. I drink way too much soda. I need to stop.

* Start working out. I need to start slow, I want to be in shape when we go on vacation.

* Stop eating out so much. Take my lunch to work more often.

* OPEN MY STORENVY STORE!! I AM SUPER EXICITED FOR THIS ONE. I am getting my items ready to list.

* List more on Ebay. I list some of my thrift teasures on Ebay. So far I have not made a sell. But I will!

* Be more positive.

* Do not procrastinate as much.

I have acomplished one goal which was to stop eating out so much! I have been bringing my lunch to work more often! I am very proud of this.

So my June Goals will now be my July Goals. I am going to try to work really hard to acomplish my goals. I am so tired of feeling so hopeless, helpless, and I am basicly sick and tired of being sick and tired.

Is there anything you do to help with your depression, anxiety or schizophrenia. Do you have any tips you would like to share?

Thanks for stopping by today Friends! I apologize for my absence. And I am going to work hard to get out of my horrible funk that I am in.

No comments: