Monday, July 6, 2015

5 Ways to Have A Sparkly Day

Hello my Sparkly Friends! I'm here to help you have a Sparkly Day!  


1. Wake up get out of bed and start the day by thinking of the things you are thankful for.  I am thankful for my family.  


2. Throw on some glitter makeup! Just a tad don't over do it.......just enough Sparkles that make you smile.  At work when someone questions my glitter eyeshadow or lipstick I just smile and say "it makes me feel pretty and sparkly."  If you are not readt for glittler makeup during the day try some shimmer powder or lotion.



3. Don't let anyone or anything ruin your day.  Just remember you are special and sparkly and no one can take that away from you.  Never let anyone treat you like a yellow Starburst you are a pink Starburst! 


4.   And remember the most Important thing ever!  Always be Yourself........Be Cute. 





5.  I am working hard to overcome my mental illness.   I do not want it to define me.  I found this quote and I think it is going to be my new quote to live by.  It is by Kurt Vonnegut and it goes:

Just remeber my Sparkly Friends, living a sparkly lifestyle is a way of life.  It is how you want to live your life.  You can achieve anything you put your mind and heart to.
 




No comments: