Sunday, July 5, 2015

Team Jelly Sparkle Strides for Life 5K ~ September 26, 2015

On September 26, 2015 I will be doing a 5K with 9 other family and friends in honor of my daughter Jaslynn.

Strides for Life is a Family/Community Fun Event. You can either walk, run or put together a team which I will be doing and I am calling us Team Jelly Sparkle!



I have also made a Go Fund Me Page to help with the cost and also for a Donation. You can find the link here gofundme.com/yn4ra28



If you have any fun ideas for some fundraising please let me know! I am open to all suggestions. This is the first year I am doing this to honor my daughter Jaslynn. I am hoping to make it a yearly event and grow our Team Jelly Sparkle larger every year. My Jaslynn is a true insperation even though she has been gone now for over 10 years she still continues to live on. Thanks for stopping by today my Sparkly Friends!

No comments: