Friday, July 3, 2015

An Eye Opener....

I have been working today not letting my depression, anixety, or my schizophrenia get to me. I have enjoyed a somewhat relaxing day off from work, even though I have found out someone is using my social secumyrity number.



I only found out because I had applied for Medicad for my kids. The case worker was asking me about my employment and working at some resturants in Houston, TX. I live in San Antonio. I was able to get in contact with one of the resturants and report my claim but the other is closed until Monday. The FTC website has been very helpful including the pamphlet they have online which you can find here

I am not sure how to deal with this! What I have done so far is I have reported a fraud on my social security. and I have also requested copies of my credit reports. and I have gone to to report my identity theft.

On Monday I will call the other resturant and report the person using my social.

This has been an eye opener. I never thought this would happen to me to be honest.

No comments: