Friday, July 31, 2015

My One Goal For August!

I have one goal I would like to reach in August. I know I have said it before, but I want to open my online store Hope Angeline Designs.

This is the one other goal that I have had along with my blog. I feel like I finally am reaching my blogging goal. I feel like I have my blogging mojo.

Now to reach my other goal of my online store Hope Angeline Designs!



I have decided that if I do not attempt to achieve this goal now I my never do it. So I am just going to do it! I am going to come up with an HOPE ANGELINE DESIGNS ACTION PLAN to help achieve this goal of mine.

My Action Plan will consist of

1. What Will Be Done?

2. By What Day And Time?

3.Will there be any Potential Barriers I will need to over come?

4. What will be my Communication Plan?

This is just a rough draft of my Action Plan. I will probably add to it. Wish me luck my Sparkly Friends! Thank you so much for stopping by today.

No comments: