Monday, August 3, 2015

Life Is Too Short......



With my metal illness I feel like I go through a serious of ups and downs. Sometimes I feel like my life is more of a roller coaster more than anything else.



I try very hard to overcome the day to day battles. It is hard and somedays are better than others. The days where I feel completley lonely and worthless are the worst. Those feelings I would not wish on my worst enemy.

But life is too short to miss out on being happy.



I try my very best to start my day being happy and telling myself that I will not let those feelings get to me.



I really just want to be ok. I do not remember what it is like to wake up feeling just good. I am going to try something. I am going to wake up tomorrow and write down 5 things that I am thankful for and I will share those thing with you on Tuesday. Thank you for stopping by today my sparkly Friends. I hope everything is great with you!

No comments: