Tuesday, July 21, 2015

The One Thing I wish I Could Change........

If there was one thing that I could change about my life it would be I wish I would have gone to Fashion School.



When I was a Senior in high school I was accepted to FIDM, Fashion Institue of Design Merchandising. I did not go because I was afraid of my boyfriend at the time following me. I was afraid to move away from my parents. I was just afraid.

Then I became pregnant. Do not get me wrong. I DO NOT REGRET MY FIRST BORN GIBBY. He is my everything. I just sometimes wonder what if. What if I went to FIDM. Where would I be now? I wish I would have gone but still had my Gibby later. I know that everything happens for a reason. There was a reason I did not go.

Ever since Gibby was little I have always told him to do what he wants to do first. Marriage and kids can come later. I always told him "Do not turn out like me." My life is not horrible, but I am not where I thought I would be at 38 years old.

But if I could do one thing different I would have gone to FIDM. I would pursue my dreams first. Have a dream wedding, then have kids.



Steve Jobs said it the best



Thank you for stopping by today my Sparkly Friends! Remember it is never too late to follow your dreams! Everyday is a new begining for the rest of your life.

No comments: