Wednesday, July 15, 2015

TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY!

Today is my Birthday and I have had a pretty good day! 


I was spoiled at work today and felt love all day on Facebook.  



I was talking to my Mom last night and I have decided that instead of having January 1st be the start or a fresh beginning of the new year  I am going to count today as my new beginning.  My fresh start.  

I know I can accomplish whatever I put my mind and heart to.  I need to stop letting things get to me. I need to stop feeling so down.  I need to stop believing that things will never get better.  I just need to stop.  I have been working really hard to change things in my life and today starts a new beginning! 

Thank you for stopping by today my Sparkly Friends!  Hope you have had a great day! 



 

No comments: