Tuesday, August 11, 2015

I want to.......


As I was going through my phone today I came across a note that I put in my phone......Here it is 


I wrote that on February 20,2013 and have been trying to achieve the same goals since before writing that post.  A few days ago I decided to change the way I live my life.   If you have read my post before I suffer from anxiety, depression and schizophrenia.  It can be a lot to handle.  

But I no longer want to live my life wishing I had started to do the things I've always wanted to do.  

I want to live.  I want to breath again. I'm sick and tired of always being sick and tired.  

I have a wonderful family who loves me and awesome friends.  Sometimes the demons in my head take over and I struggle.  But I don't want to live that way anymore.  I know it is always going to be a struggle for me.  I'm not magically be cured from my mental illness.  But I can start by changing my life a little bit.  I've changed my diet and yesterday was the first day I started to eat clean.  I'm going to start working out and try to get my energy back.  

I'm on Seroquel and Celexa.  Seroquel has caused me to gain a lot of weight which is making me very self-conscious.  

But I want to start living my life.  Thanks for stopping by today my Sparkly Friends! I really appreciate you stopping by.  






No comments: