Monday, October 12, 2015

T.G.I.M - Motivational Monday Part 2

It's my part 2 for Motivational Monday........I know I skipped last week. I am still in a runt and trying very hard to still get out of it.



Here is to an other week and being AWESOME......I can tell you that I am feeling better. My mother in law has helped me get my apartment situated. She helped redo the living room, and the kids room. Which means instead of coming home and feeling like the walls are caving in. I feel a little sense of relief.



So it is Monday let's rock it today.



I need to remember this and distance myself from the negativity that I bring upon myself. Which I bring upon myself A LOT. I always feel like I put myself down. I always convince myself that I am a failure and I do not deserve any better. I really need to get out of doing this. So tomorrow I am going to try to just take it one hour at a time and not put all the negative thoughts in my mind.



Thanks for stopping by today my Sparkly Friends! I hope you have a Marvelous Monday! Don't Forget to Be AWESOME!

No comments: