Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Words of Wisdom Wednesday



Welcome to Words of Wisdom Wednesday! I have been trying to stay positive. Every morning when I wake up I have been telling myself the following:



1. I Matter....no matter what I may think or believe I do matter. Living with Schizophrenia can be hard because you do not always believe it. I struggle a lot with this. But I do Matter, we all Matter.

2.I'll get through this.....No matter what the situation is you will get through it. No one ever said life was easy.

3. I am beautiful! I never let anyone tell me different. I know I am beautiful, cute, pretty all of that and a ton more.

4. I deserve to be Happy. Everyone deserves to be happy. I am not going to lie I do struggle with this A LOT. With my depression I often forget that I deserve happiness and sometimes I think that is never going to happen. I do not remember what it is like to be fully happy. But I do want to be happy and I do tell myself that I do deserve it. Even though some days are harder than others to believe that.

5.I will find peace and happiness. This is hard too for me to believe. Struggling with mental illness, I have said it before is not easy. But even though I may not always believe it I do tell myself I will find peace and happiness. It just takes longer for others.

6. I will survive because I will. My life could be a Lifetime Movie with everything I have been through. But I have survived it all and will continure to survive.

I want to get out of my messy funk. I am just so sick and tired of being sick and tired. I know I say this all the time, but it is true. Life is hard enough without having to live with the demons inside of yourself.



Remember that everyone is dealing with something. Even the happiest of people can be hiding deep secerts. So please treat others with respect. One smile, one phone call, one text, can make someones day for the better. I had a friend one day just call me out of the blue just to say Hi and she loves me. That totally made my day. If it was not for her I do not think I would have made it through the day. Just that small coversation made my day so much better.

Thank you so much for stopping by today my Sparkly Friends! I hope today is wonderful for you.

No comments: