Wednesday, May 23, 2018

I Suffer From Mental Ilness

Hello my name is Hope Angeline, and I suffer from metal illness. There is such a stigma on suffering from mental illness that nobody really talks about it. I'm here to change that. I suffer from multiple mental illnesses. I suffer from the following:

1. Server Depression

2. Anxiety

3. PTSD

4. Schizoaffective Disorder

I have been feeling so down lately and in a FUNK..... So down that even doing the little things in life seem so overwhelming. I barley can do anything every day. I do try put on a smile for friends and family. I hate for anyone to worry about me. But I can not lie my depression is so hard right now. Which is a struggle because of my kids. My 3 youngest are Kal-El who is 9, Brucee is 6 and Kara Love is 5. My oldest is 21 but I even struggle with him as well. I feel so down that I do not call him or anyone to be honest.

Suffering from mental illness is no joke.. Having and anxiety is like having someone constantly sitting on her chest where you can not breathe and having depression feeling so down and hopeless you just can not function right, you can not concentrate. Having Schizoaffective disorder is like having manic depression and schizophrenia all at once. Having PTSD is like having both the depression and anxiety all at once.

I am going to start to document my story. The ups and the downs of suffering from mental illness. At the present moment I am not working. I am unable to. My mental illness is holding me hostage in my own head. I wouldn't wish this feeling on anybody.

No comments: