Wednesday, July 19, 2023

I’m not good at this…

Well it’s been 6 months since my last post and I hate to say I’m not doing any better 😞.  I’ve changed medicine again.  I was on a long lasting injection for my Schizoaffective Disorder but unfortunately my insurance does not cover it so the doctor had to find a replacement.   I’ve been on this new injection for about week now, it helps a little but I still have hallucinations and hear voices.  

As far as my depression it’s not better 🥺 I feel hopeless, alone and worthless most days.  It’s a struggle to get out of bed even to take a shower.  I have little interest in doing anything.  I feel horrible because it’s the summer and the kids are bored but I just can’t find the strength to do anything.

I just want to be excited again even though I couldn’t tell you the last time I was truly excited about life.  I’m not suicidal.  I couldn’t do that to my kids.  I look at them and know that I have to hang on because of them.  





Hopefully I’ll post again sometime this year.  I don’t want to say that I’m going to post the next couple of days and I don’t I’d feel horrible about it.  Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to read this.  If you’re feeling the same way know that you’re not alone.

XOXO, 

Hope Angeline 

No comments: