Sunday, January 29, 2023

It's Been a Year and 9 Months.....

Hi everyone, my last post was on April 22, 2021. Thats a long time ago. I've been in such a funk lately. I don't know how to get out of it anymore. But since it's been so long ago let me reintroduce myself and start from the begining. Since it has been so long.

My name is Hope Angeline and I suffer from mental illness. I suffer from the following

1. Schizoaffective Disorder

2. Serve Depression

3. Anxiety

4. PTSD

I've been fighting these demons for so long, I don't remeber not fighting them. I'm on medication and have been on medication for some time. But I still have hallucations, hear voices, have delisuons, depressed more than I am happy. My anxiety is off the wall most times. It's like living in hell most days.

I see my doctor in the begining of February so we can talk about how the medications are working. I've been on them for over 2 months. In my opinion more than enough time to see if they are working or not. I swear I'm going to try to post more. I need a outlet. I'm trying to restart my jewlwery business. I make handmade jewlery, mostly earrings. So please feel free to stop by and leave a comment. I'll respond back. Till later.....


XOXOXO,


Hope Angeline

No comments: