Thursday, April 19, 2012

A New Beginning

Sorry I have been MIA for a while but I just recently started a new job and I am really excited.  I have been out of work for almost a year and just recently went back.  I love what I do.  But I do have to admit that it is really hard to jungle family, work, house work, and everything else in between!

But before I went back to work we had to go on a train ride at the San Antonio Zoo.  It was a beautiful day, not too hot and not cold.   We had so much fun.  It was the first time that Brucee did not cry while one the train.






 




 


We had a great family day before I started working again.  I know it is going to take some time to get use to working full time again and juggling everything.  I was with the boys 24/7 for a year.  I do miss them very much though.  It breaks my heart when I drop off the boys in the morning and Kal-El cries because he wants to stay home with me.  When I went home for lunch one day he told Topher "Daddy Mommas stay home and only Daddy's work so go to work! and Momma sit down"  That made me smile a little.  But it has been getting a little easier each day. 












No comments: