Monday, June 4, 2012

It's a New Day and a New Week!

As some of you know I went back to work about a month ago.  It was a lot harder to jungle than I originally thought.  But now a month later, I can say things are still hard, but no as hard.

To throw in the mix, we are going to move too in less than a month and I have yet to pack.  But for some reason I always wait to the very last minute for anything and everything. 

But I am looking forward to our new future.  My new job, which I love.  Our new apartment.  I did a lot of thinking this weekend.  I was in a kind of a sad state.  Where I really did not want to do anything like for myself, if that makes any sense.  Before I was crafting everyday, or just doing things that made me smile and feel good and I kind of just stopped everything.  I was watching Storytellers this weekend with Jason Mraz.  He said something that just hit home with me.  He said "What do you do when you have reached your dreams?  You keep going" 

When I was young I had a ton of dreams, and as I got older life happened and I had new differnt dreams.  But I can honestly say I have not reached one dream of mine.  Which in a way makes me kind of sad.  But I have decided that today is a new day, today is the day that I am going to start making my dreams come true.

Having this blog is one of my dreams, and I put it on the back burner when I was trying to jungle family, work and home life.  But not anymore.  I will make time, and for the other things that I love.

I hope everyone has a AMAZING day and week.

XOXOXO,




1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your blog is adorable! I'm a new follower. :)

http://shannonhearts.blogspot.com/