Thursday, June 21, 2012

Hello, My name is Hope and I procrastinate

I think I have to be one of the world's biggest procrastinators.  I put everything off to the last minute.  I mean everything.  This is one of the things that I do not like about myself. 


For example we are moving next week.  I had to call and reschedule the movers for a later date, because frankly I was not going to be ready for when they showed up on Thursday morning.  I have started to pack but I am no where near finished.  Hopefully I will be done by Saturday and ready for the movers on Tuesday morning.  Fingers crossed. 


Last time I talked about making my dreams come true, me being a procrastinator has a lot to do with me getting in the way of making my dreams come true.  So I made a list of my dreams.  Putting them on paper seems more real, if that makes any sense.  I will share my list with all of you in the next few days. 


Is there a dream that you want to make true??  Something that you have always wanted to do but just have not gotten around too.  Let's make our dreams come true together.  Let's stop procrastinating and get to it!  Is anyone with me?

XOXOXOXO,




No comments: