Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy 2013!

As we welcome the new year 2013, I have been reflecting on 2012. I have been through so many life changes. I know I have been way more than MIA the last 6 months. Let me feel you in on what has been going on.

1. Well, we are expecting a new addition to our family. Any day now Kara Love will be here and we could not be more excited! It has been a rough pregnancy I am not going to lie. But everything so far is good with her and I can not wait to meet her.

2. I'm still working as a Assistant Manager for a apartment community. Work has been super crazy busy. It is considered our "slow" season but it has been non-stop.

3. The boys are getting bigger, Kal-El is 3 years old and he is asking for a iPad party for his 4th birthday. I have an idea of how I would like to do the invitations and his cake. Brucee is 18 months and a huge mamas boy. My oldest Gibby is 16 and a junior in high school. I know people say all the time time flys, but boy it does. Before you know it we will be planning Kara's 1st birthday.

There are several things that I would love to accomplish in 2013. (I really do not want to call them New Years Resolutions, because I have never in my life accomplished my list of New Years Resolutions.)

1. I want to spend more time as a family.
2. I want to have a date night night with Topher my husband at least once a month. Even if we meet for lunch. I want for us to stay close.
3. I want to start my online store. I have it set up, I just have list my items.
4. Eat healthier. Enough said.

As the year goes on I will add more to my list. I do not want to over whelm myself with a huge list that I am going to feel as a failure if I do not complete.

Do you have anything that you would like to accomplish in 2013?


XOXOXO,







No comments: