Thursday, October 3, 2013

Some Unkown Facts About Me.


Since I am going to be blogging every day in October, I thought I would tell you some unknown facts about me, so you can get to know me way better.
My children are named after the Justice League.  Kal-El is named after Superman, You might be think Superman’s name is Clark.  Well, Kal-El is Superman’s birth name on the planet Krypton.  Bruce is named after Batman, and Kara is named after Supergirl.  Gibby my oldest is not named after a superhero but the boys have dubbed him Green Lantern.  Oh and I am Wonder Woman ;)
 
I sleep with a stuffed Bunny every night.  If I do not have him I cannot sleep.  Ask Topher, I make him help me find him before we can lay down.
I do not have a ton of friends.  I mostly hang out with Topher and his BFF Duane.  I do have a BFF who I have known for over 10 years and she is amazing!  Even though we do not talk every day or every week, when we do it is like we never have stopped talking.
I have a hard time pronouncing the word cinnamon.  For the life of me I cannot get it right! So that is a word I try not to say too often in front of people.  But I love the way it smells!  That is why I love this time of year.  It just smells so good!
I love Hello Kitty, I collect different things and if I could I would display them all!  But Topher does not share my love of Hello Kitty
Well, I hope that gives you a little insight into me.  Until tomorrow never let anyone dull your sparkle!  (one of my favorite sayings)
 
XOXOXOXO,
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: