Sunday, January 5, 2014

2014 is here!


2013 was a good but rough year for me. As it came to end I just had to think back and be reflect on what 2013 brought. I am very grateful for my family, an amazing husband who supports everything I do, kids who make me smile and who give the best hugs and kisses, a job that I love, amazing friends, and especially one who I lost contact with and have become very close with this year. Without her work would be boring, and I honestly don't know what I would do without her encouragement and slap into reality at times. I love you Tricia!! I have decided that two thousand fourteen is going to be my b**** it is going to be my year. It will be my year to finally accomplish what I want and take some time to focus on me and what I want to do. I am going to take the 12 months, 52 weeks, 365 days, 8,760 hours of 2014 and make them count. This is going to be my year for many successes. I have amazing plans for me and my family, personal and career wise. I will no longer carry the weight of the world on my shoulders and I am going to be magnificent and start on a new journey with my life. Failure will not have the last word. 2014 we have many things to look forward to. My oldest Gib will be graduating from high school....Go Churchill High School Class of 2014!!! My baby Kara Love will be 1 in just a few days, this year marks 10 years since my beautiful guardian angel Jaslynn lost her battle with cancer, Kal-El will be going to school, and my Brucee will be turning 3. As a mom, I have always put everyone else's wants and needs before my own. But this year I am going to be a tad selfish and concentrate on me. I keep saying how I want to work on this blog of mine and actually do something with it, but I will work on it for a bit, then just life happens and I do not get to work on it. But not this year......this year I will work on it. I have so many ideas and plans for my little blog here, I hope you come back and join me on this little blog journey of mine!

No comments: