Friday, March 27, 2015

My blog.......I know I have said this before...but My Blog is something I have wanted FOREVER, but I have not been able to fulfill this dream of mine. I suffer from depression & anixety. It has been so hard to live life. I finally have gotten some help and I am starting to feel better. I am not 100X times better but I am feeling better and that is what counts. I still struggle, I am not going to lie. Some days are harder than others, but I am at a point in my life that I am able to start doing things that make me happy. With that being said I am going to give this blog thing a try again.

On Instagram I follow Karissa with A Fresh Start On A Budget. She is doing a #Aprilblogadaychallenge Blog a day monthly blog challenge. I have decided to join in! I am totally exicted and can not wait for it to start.

A Fresh Start


I want my blog to be a lifestyle blog where I blog about differnt things. So I hope you stick around and follow me on this journey of life.

No comments: