Saturday, April 11, 2015

Day 11: What do you have in your purse

This is my very first ever What Do I Have In My Purse post! I had fun with this and will do this once in a while! So what do I have in my purse?!?!

My husband bought me my Michae Kohl's purse as a surpise and I love it!



Well, first of all here is the look inside my purse.


First of all I have my wallet and my little Coach wristlet that my Dad had gotten me a very long time ago. He had a rewards program at work and let me pick a gift there was nothing he wanted and I love it! I always think of him when I see it.

S Next I have my make-up bag, that came in one of my Ispy subscriptions, I really enjoy my Ispy subscription. If you have ever wanted to try it here is my link! https://www.ipsy.com/r/1mts5 I also have my camera in my Hello Kitty camera bag that I got at the 99 Cents Only Store. Next I have my Bunny tissues. They are just too c ute to use though.

Next I have my wireless headset. I live in San Antonio, Texas and now it is illegal to talk/text and drive.



Lastly I have My Little Pony hair clips I got in the Target Dollar Spot of 70 cents! The gum I am currently obssessed with Stride Sour Patch Watermelon Gum, it is soooo yummy! And lastly I have perfume Victoria's Secerty Angel's Only which smells great!



So what do you have in your purse?

A Fresh Start

No comments: