Friday, April 17, 2015

Day 17: I Never Thought Blogging Would.......

I have not been blogging for very long. In fact this is the most I have blogged ever since I have decided to do my blog! I am really glad that Karissa at http://afreshstartonabudget.com/ came up with these topics. Thank you so much Karissa and thank you for letting me be apart of it!!

But I did not think that blogging would be this much fun and relaxing. I am really exicited and even more exicited to come up with some new things and see where this blog could go. Even if no one ever reads it and it's just me putting down my thoughts and ideas, I am ok with that.



Do you have any suggestions for a new blogger? Or any topics I maybe should cover?? If you do let me know! You can follow me on Instagram, FaceBook and Pinterest too! Thanks for stopping by today Friends!! Do not Forget today is National Donate Life Blue and Green Day! Wear blue and green in support of Organ Donation!



A Fresh Start

No comments: