Saturday, April 18, 2015

Day 18: This Makes Me Crazy!

This Makes Me Crazy!!!!! So Crazy I just want to scream!!



When you think you have a friend that you can confide in, and they tell all your secerts. That drives me crazy! I think that is the one thing, that I can not stand. I can pretty much get over anything else but when you loose trust in someone there is not going back. I have learned that the hard way. I have promised myself to never hurt someone who trust me again. So maybe it is karma that this person did what they did.....you know in a way it is the universes way of getting back at me for the wrong I have done to someone else.



But I have learned my lesson and have moved on from this. I am not going to lie it still hurts, my heart broke when I found out what they were doing. But I am going to move on and things are going to be ok. Life is way too short to worry about things that you have no control over.

A Fresh Start


Thanks for stopping by today Friends!

No comments: