Saturday, April 18, 2015

My April Ispy Bag!!

LI know tons of people write/vlog about there Ispy bags. But I figured hey why not do one too? I am very exicited every month to receive my Ispy bag. I love the make-up bags that come in the mail. And I like that I am able to try differnt products that I normaly would not get to try. 


First let me start that I love the pink envelope it comes in!! I really like pink.  


I have to say this has to be my 2nd favorite bag I have gotten.  It is very summery.  


I can not wait to try everything I got!  This is what was included this month:





Hikari Blush in Tango Mica Beauty Cosmetics Eye Lid Primer (which I am very exicited about because I am almost out) All Natural Tinted Lip and Check Tint by Mullien & Sparrow Nude Dude mini Nude Eyeshadow in Flirty Lather Ultra Light Face Lotion

If you would like reviews on anything listed let me know! Thanks for Stopping By Today Friends!!!

No comments: