Monday, April 6, 2015

Day 6: Something That Makes Me Crazy

Something that absolutely drives me CRAZY is when you tell someone something who thought was your friend and they tell people. This has happened to me recently. It totally broke my heart. I do not have alot of friends and if I call you my friend, that means ALOT. I had told someone some stuff and she told several people. She knows something very personal about me, and now I am afraid she has told my secert. I am afraid if it came out people would not look at me the same.

I have known this individual for a very long time, and for them to betry me the way they did is unforgivable. I have not spoken to them since I found out what they have done, and I don't think I will be able to. I have a very hard time trusting people, so in a way this kind of pushed me back 10 steps. I do have some sort of relief saying this out in the open. I have opened up about this to a few people because I was so hurt when I found out, I had been doing so well, that I was afraid of what I might do.

I really wish I could have one friend, that I could share things with, go to lunch, and maybe shopping and know that they are there for me. I know one day I will find one.

A Fresh Start

No comments: