Wednesday, April 15, 2015

My day at the Edward Steves Homestead

Today I took a munch needed mental off day today from work. At Kal-El's school they offer a adult's field trip and I went today. We went to the Edward Steves Homestead located in the King Williams District here is San Antonio, Texas. You can visit there website by clicking here: https://www.saconservation.org/EducationTours/HistoricalTours/tabid/130/ArticleID/59/ArtMID/560/Edward-Steves-Homestead.aspx



I had such a great time. This home was built in 1876 for Edward Steves and his wife Johanna. Edward Steves, is the found of the Steves Lumber Company. The home only costed $15,000 when it was orginally built in 1876. If you are ever in San Antonio stop by and take a visit. Here are some of my favorite photos from today.



Thanks for stopping by today friends!!!

No comments: