Wednesday, July 8, 2015

10 things I believe



1. Karma ~ I strongly believe what goes around comes around.



2. Treat others how you would like to be treated



3. What you put out there is what you are going to attract into your life.



4. Family is not an important thing, It is EVERYTHING



5. Organ Donation is very important......A Single Donor can Save up to 8 Lives through Organ Donation and enhance up to 50 more through eye and tissue donation.



6. I believe in Mermaids, Unicorns, and everything fairytale.

7. I believe in You.



8. Whenever you are struggling remember the times



9. My daughter Jaslynn and my Dad are the most amazing people I have ever meet. I will see them again. They are my inspiration and my everything.



10. Everything will be ok in the end. If it is not ok, it is not the end.



Thanks for stopping by today my Sparkly Friends! I hope you are having an amazing day!

No comments: