Tuesday, September 1, 2015

September is a Busy Month.....

Welcome September! Here we are September 1, 2015. Where has the time gone? It is like we blinked and here we are in September.



September is Childhood Cancer Awareness Month! I have never celebrated it but this month we are! We will celebrate in honor of my daughter Jaslynn who lost her battle with brain cancer in 2005 and just 5 years old.



On September 26th I will be attending the Stride for Life 5K Walk/Run......we will be running in memory of my daughter Jaslynn.



September is also the month I will begin hitting the gym and working out.....I did my very first workout yesterday and it felt good to be back at the gym even though I could hardly do anyting for being so out of shape. But you have to start somewhere.



Here are 5 ways to start an AWESOME month....so let's make September 2015 the best month so far! Who is with me?!?!?!



Thank you for stopping by today my Sparkly Friends! I hope you have a terrific Tuesday!

No comments: