Thursday, April 22, 2021

Still Feeling Lost

Hey everyone! It’s been awhile since I’ve last posted.  I haven’t posted since January 12, 2020.  I’m still suffering from mental illness nothing much has changed in that department.....I feel like I feel worst than before.  The depression is getting worst.  I just don’t want to get out of bed.  I don’t want to do anything.  It’s so tiresome.  

It’s hard because of the kids.  I need to do things for them.  They are still young and don’t understand why I just stay in bed.  I’m trying to get out of this.  But it’s been so long I don’t know how to get over it anymore.  I use to love to craft but even that seems like it takes too much energy.  I use to love to make handmade jewelry and sell it on Etsy.  But I haven’t put anything new in my shop for years.  I wish I could make a living off selling my stuff.  I know if I put the time and energy into it I could but I just don’t feel like I can. 

I feel so helpless and hopeless and I feel like no one understands what I’m going through.  It’s just so rough.  What can I do to get out of this? I just want to be able to do things.  To wake up and ready to start the day instead of dreading the day. It's just so hard. I need help.  

XOXO, 

Hope Angeline 

No comments: